Low-pathogenic bird flu found in Tennessee chicken flock, state says
While the company affected wasn't identified, officials said it is not Tyson Foods, which was affected earlier this week and had to euthanize 73,500 chickens in Lincoln County. In some regions of the world, bird flu different than found in the United States does affect people. "Obviously we're all on a heightened alert", said Jim Sumner, president of the USA Poultry and Egg Export Council, a trade group.
- ICE calls out Philly, Chester County as uncooperative
- Xbox Live sign-in issues plaguing users, Microsoft working on a fix
- A Turtle in Thailand Died After Eating Almost 1000 Coins
- UN Nuclear Inspector: North Korea's Capability Has Entered A 'New Phase'
- Robert Downey Jr. Adds New 'Doctor Dolittle' Movie To His To-Do List
- Taxing America's patience: President Trump must release his returns
- Swiss tennis ace Roger Federer unveils One Handed Backhand Boys band
- Drake's latest project, More Life, is now streaming everywhere