South Korea, US to hold larger-scale joint war games in spring
When asked what strategy the Trump administration will take on the North Korea issue, Mattis made clear that his first visit will focus on speaking with South Korean leaders, so that he may gather their "appreciation of the situation" before any formal statement scan be made on the subject.
- Chelsea are already Premier League champions, says United boss Mourinho
- Mariah Carey on Being "Victimized" Over NYE Performance
- Georges St-Pierre Officially Signs Multi-Fight Deal With UFC
- Trump Asks Black Reporter If She's 'Friends' With Black Caucus
- Melania Trump Announces That White House Visitation Resumes In March
- Reston Restaurants Show Their Support of 'Day Without Immigrants'
- Trump to tap Loria for U.S. ambassador to France
- Watching Serena Williams' 'Sports Illustrated' Shoot Will Give You Body Confidence Goals