Former agency exec faces up to 2 years
Christie ally who resigned amid an investigation into the George Washington Bridge lane-closing scandal is expected to plead guilty in a separate investigation involving an airline route out of Newark Airport, sources familiar with the investigation told NBC 4 NY .
- Henrik Stenson outduels Mickelson, shatters British Open record in dramatic win
- Two New Sonic Games Announced At SDCC
- Trump takes time from victory lap to swat at Ted Cruz
- Texans star JJ Watt has back surgery
- Indian lawmaker in trouble for recording Facebook Live video inside the Parliament
- Aww: Katrina Just Shared Her Early Morning Look And It Is Gorgeous
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Colts DL Jones gets 4-game ban for PEDs