Everett Silvertips Draft Pick Auston Matthews Dominates NHL Debut
Thanks to two goals in which Erik Karlsson and Bobby Ryan combined, Toronto were 2-1 down. For his second goal, Matthews showed off his flashy puck-handling skills. Matthews also became the youngest player to score four goals in a game, a record set by Tomas Hertl in 2013. After the third goal, Matthews' mom was shown high-fiving fans and covering her face in disbelief.
- 'The Elder Scrolls 6' Still Inexistent; Bethesda Exec Shoots Down Development Rumors
- Elizabeth Wettlaufer: Canadian nurse accused of being serial killer
- Paul Beatty Named First American Author to Win Man Booker Prize
- Apple Watch, Mac and iPhone 7 Working Better Together With OS Updates
- Ranveer Singh to show off his naked butt in Befikre?
- Turkey mulls Iraq ground action amid IS threat
- Trump brand loses luster with affluent
- Gallagher, Price lead Canadiens over Flyers 3-1